Tuesday 13 October 2009

BLAH BLAH BLAH INVADES BOURNEMOUTH

BLAH BLAH BLAH, the guests this week are one of my personal favourite DJ groups, hailing from Brighton and pretty much single handedly waking that surprisingly sleepy town up to what a good electro night should be like - these boys definitely know how to party... In a way, I think BIJ and B!B!B! are similar in quite a few ways - which is why we're so excited about having them down to play.

Check out this video for an idea of what's to expect...



DOWNLOAD THIER 2ND BIRTHDAY MIX HERE

Be sure to check them out on Thursday night, remember we're open from 10 so guestlist closes at midnight.

We're skipping a week of photo's as we're concentrating on portraits at the moment, but we'll be making sure we get loads of snaps this Thursday... I've been sworn to secrec, but I can't help sharing one of the portraits - Love them!



Don't forget... my weekly Twitter plug... FOLLOW US!!!

fit.


Hello Mozart x

2 comments:

Merryn said...

oh my gooood, that photo! haha. we miss you mozart xx

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog guys...