Thursday 17 September 2009

D-I-S-C-O... BLOODBATH






2 WEEKS TIL FRESHERS... and the countdown of the best BIG IN JAPAN events is nearing a close... This week we have an extra special one...


Few nights can claim to influence club culture - but DISCO BLOODBATH really has redefined the idea of a good party. Hosting their events in disused warehouses, and rarely holding a party in the same place twice, you get the feeling that you're witnessing something special, somethat that only a select few have the chance to see and experience, and for me - that's what makes a great club night.


We wanted to bring some of that to Bournemouth so in October last year - we brought Damon Martin. We recorded the whole thing and until now, only I have had it on my iPod. I kind of feel that I don't want to share this, but seeing as this is a countdown of my favourite BIG IN JAPAN's - I have to, haha.


So, here it is... In all it's 1 Hour, 33 minutes and 33 seconds glory. Enjoy it... I have been.


DISCO BLOODBATH (Damon Martin) Recorded live at BIGINJAPAN (09/10/08) [MP3, 100MB, 1hr 33mins]


It's a direct link so you'll have to right click and save as.


fit.


Hello Mozart!


x

No comments: